High-performance materials for a new level of toughness.
Designed and engineered to capture the very essence of martial arts legend Bruce Lee.
Introducing from MR-G, the top of the G-SHOCK lineup with Bluetooth®, GPS, and solar power, a new collaboration model to commemorate the 80th birthday of Bruce Lee, the late action star who is still much loved and revered today.
The black and yellow of the body and band of this model were inspired by the colors of Lee's iconic track suit. The black watch face is offset with yellow and red highlights, which are representative colours of Jeet Kune Do, a martial art form started by Bruce Lee himself.The bezel and back cover are engraved with 12 Chinese characters that state the main tenets of Jeet Kune Do: "Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." At three o'clock on the face is Bruce Lee's signature, which is the Chinese character for dragon.
The special package of this model is also decorated with embroidered dragon images, and only 300 of these watches will be sold worldwide.
- Case / bezel material: Titanium
- Dura Soft Fluoro Rubber band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Crown
- Deep Layer Hardening + DLC Coating
- 200m Water Resistance
- Tough Solar (solar powered)
- LED light (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Time calibration signal reception: Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Airplane mode
- World time
39 time zones (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Approx. battery operating time: 6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 23 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)