From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs, comes a pair of new Formless Tai Chi models by Chen YingJie.
These new models were specially designed by Chen YingJie who is a Chinese artist who creates works that incorporate traditional Eastern ink painting and Western street art.
The two base MT-G and G-STEEL models were specially selected by Chen YingJie himself, based on their powerful metal designs.
The design theme for this model is the Chinese philosophy of Tai Chi.
The root of Tai Chi is the concept that all natural things and laws in the world change with the flow of time. This is expressed by the black ion-plating and original print technology applied in the designs of these models.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Carbon/ Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Carbon Core Guard Structure
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Black IP
- 200m Water Resistant
- Double LED Light w/ Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Tough Solar (solar powered)
- Mobile Link (wireless link using Bluetooth)
- World Time (39 time zones)
- 1/1000-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Multi-Function Alarms (with daily, 1 time, scheduled etc)
- Hand Shift Feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery Level Indicator
- Full Auto Calendar (to year 2099)
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Approx. Battery Operating Time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
20 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)