G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces a new collection of analog-digital combination models based on the popular GA Series, but with new face and hand designs.
These new models inherit the big-case designs from the classic GA-100. A motif that resembles a 90's stereo component device or portable music player is updated to a modern refined look while maintaining G-SHOCK level toughness.
This new model is the latest edition to the G-Shock GA140 Series of digital-analog combination timepieces. The GA140GM has a matte black finish.
- Case / Bezel Material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED Light with Afterglow
- World time (29 time zones)
- 1/1000-Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Daily Alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Full Auto-Calendar (to year 2099)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case: 55 x 51.2 x 16.9mm
- Total weight: 72g