This new G-SHOCK/N.HOOLYWOOD collaboration is the latest addition to the G-SHOCK lineup of timepieces that are constantly setting new standards for toughness.
The base model is the protector-equipped G-SHOCK, which was a big hit among young extreme sports enthusiasts back in the 1990s. The overall design of this model is inspired by a military surplus motif, and it is the first of the G-SHOCK lineup to adopt a black cloth belt that completes its tough image. Text above and below the display, on the back cover, and on the watch box is in the style of original military specifications, while buttons, screws, and the buckle feature a black ion plated (IP) finish.
Everything from the case and band to unique packaging helps to identify this model as a truly special timepiece.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Cloth Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight with Auto light switch and afterglow
- Flash alert (flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer, progress beeper and stopwatch with auto start)
- World Time (29 time zones, 48 cities, daylight savings on/off)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Approx battery life: 10 years on CR2025
- EL: Blue Green
- Size of case/ Total weight: 46.8 x 43.2 x 13.6mm / 53g