This new model is the result of collaboration with the world popular snowboard brand BURTON. It is designed and engineered for use in the extreme natural environments encountered while back country boarding, and based on the shock resistant, dust resistant, and mud resistant MUDMASTER GGB100, which uses carbon materials to create a new tough and rugged structure.
The band design recalls the look of a snow-covered mountain, while the snow-like pastel coloring of the face and case creates a striking look. The band ring and package sport the BURTON logo, identifying this watch as a special collaboration model.
For snowboarding and just about any other activity that takes you into the great outdoors, this collaboration timepiece incorporates BURTON styling with G-SHOCK's global reputation for unmatched toughness into an attractive, highly functional timepiece.
- Case/ bezel material: Carbon/ Resin
- Resin band
- Mineral Glass
- Spherical glass
- 200m water resistance
- Double LED light with Super Illuminator and Afterglow
- Mobile link (wireless using Bluetooth)
- Digital compass
- Step Count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- World time (38 time zones), daylight savings on/off, home city/ world time swapping
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Approx battery life: 2 years on CR2025